Saturday, November 12, 2011

Coming Soon


Coming Soon to Palm Harbor, Tampa, Tarpon Springs, St. Petersburg, Clearwater and Dunedin!!!

The "Big Boys" are hiring Social Media Marketers at an increasing rate!  Don't believe me?  Check Monster.com or one of the popular Job Board sites and type in Social Media.  Why do you think this is?  There can only be one reason...money is being made through Social Media Marketing.  Why else?

Of course you can't afford to pay someone $45,000 a year to play on your Facebook page.  Still....do you think it's wise to ignore it all together?

Come see me when I visit your city.  You will go away with real-world tips that you yourself can begin to implement.  I'm not going to teach you any code writing or talk very technical at all. 

Why should you come to my seminar?  There are many reasons but I'll give you one as it applies to Twitter.  Did you know Twitter has an advanced search field?  Of course you didn't; want to know why?  It's not on Twitter!  I'll tell you where to find it and how to set it up.  How could this help you?
Check this out:
Let's say you own a coffee shop.  You can set up an advanced search for Twitter where if anyone in let’s say 10 miles around your brick and mortar business tweets anything about coffee - I hate my coffee, I need a coffee etc. you will see that tweet in real time.  You don't have to follow the person that posted that tweet!  Then you can send that person a direct message that might say "I saw you needed a coffee' come see me and I'll give you your first one free". 

You may not own a coffee shop but these are things that Social Media Marketing can do to generate business for you.

Google changed its search algorithms to put a major emphasis on fresh content (BLOGS)
Facebook is constantly changing.  Stop harassing your friends; they're not your ideal customers anyway.  I can teach you what to do.
YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.  How come you're not in it?

Come see me and let's get you pointed in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment